Capital Markets Integration , Growth and Income Distribution: A Dynamic Analysis
AbstractThe paper considers a two-Country model of overlapping generations heterogenous economies with intergeneration transfers carried out in the form of bequest and investment in human capital. We examine in competitive equilibrium the transitory and long effects of capital markets integration.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 31-97.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
HUMAN RESOURCES ; ALTRUISM ; CAPITAL MARKET ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.