A Simple Trade Policy Perspective on Capital Controls
AbstractThis note discusses capital controls using insights from the trade policy literature. It highlights some key issues taht have been neglected in the current international debate on capital controls.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics in its series Papers with number 98-11.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Stanford Institute for Theoretical Economics,STANFORD CALIFORNIA 94305 U.S.A.
Phone: (650) 723-2218
Fax: (650) 725-5702
Web page: http://www.stanford.edu/group/SITE/
More information through EDIRC
TRADE POLICY ; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS ; PROTECTIONISM 1211 Geneva 21. Switzerland. 9p.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.