Quadratic Mode Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 9-90-10.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Xianbo, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 297-304.
- Laitila, Thomas, 2001. "Properties of the QME under asymmetrically distributed disturbances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 347-352, May.
- Karlsson, Maria & Laitila, Thomas, 2008. "A semiparametric regression estimator under left truncation and right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2567-2571, November.
- Jason Cook & James McDonald, 2013. "Partially Adaptive Estimation of Interval Censored Regression Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 119-131, June.
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2013. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 226-238.
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002.
"Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Lewbel, Arthur, 2007. "Weighted And Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation Of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 309-347, April.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012.
"Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"Regression towards the mode,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002. "Quantile regression under random censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"On the use of robust regression in econometrics,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Hyun Kim & Yong-seong Kim & Myoung-jae Lee, 2012. "Treatment effect analysis of early reemployment bonus program: panel MLE and mode-based semiparametric estimator for interval truncation," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 189-209, December.
- Maria Karlsson, 2006. "Estimators of Regression Parameters for Truncated and Censored Data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 329-341, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.