Education, Human Capital Enhancement and Economic Development Comparison Between Korea and Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 8-92-2.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
education ; economic development;
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Maw-Lin & Liu, Ben-Chieh & Wang, Ping, 1994. "Education, human capital enhancement and economic development: Comparison between Korea and Taiwan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 275-288.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Tin-Chun, 2004. "The role of higher education in economic development: an empirical study of Taiwan case," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 355-371, April.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Simon Feeny & Heather Mitchell & Christine Tran & Matthew Clarke, 2013. "The Determinants of Economic Growth Versus Genuine Progress in South Korea," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1055-1074, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.