"Price Barriers" and the Dynamics of Asset Prices in Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business- in its series New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires with number 96-11.
Date of creation: Nov 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics . 44 West 4th Street. New York, New York 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0100
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/finance/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Foresi, Silverio & Hait, David J., 1997. "Price Barriers and the Dynamics of Asset Prices in Equilibrium," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 137-159, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Attilio Gardini & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Michele Costa, 1999. "A new approach to stock price modelling and the efficiency of the Italian stock exchange," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Christian Bauer & Bernhard Herz, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Stability at the EU. Mediterranean Borders," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 899-917.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.