Resource Endowments and Agricultural Development : Africa vs. Asia
AbstractThis paper aims to examine the sources of agricultural stagnation/deterioration in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) by contrasting it with the agricultural growth experience in East Asia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales in its series Papers with number 192.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: FACULTE UNIVERSITAIRE NOTRE-DAME DE LA PAIX, FACULTE DES SCIENCES ECONOMIQUES ET SOCIALES, RUE DE BRUXELLES NAMUR FRANCE.
Web page: http://www.fundp.ac.be/facultes/eco/
More information through EDIRC
AGRICULTURE ; ASIA ; AFRICA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2000.
"Wealth inequality, wealth constraints and economic performance,"
Handbook of Income Distribution,
in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 541-603
- Bardhan, Pranab & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1999. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt3bh899fh, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-097, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan & Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Microeconomics 9805002, EconWPA.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Margherita Comola, 2010.
"Are Gifts and Loans between Households Voluntary?,"
Economics Series Working Papers
CSAE WPS/2010-20, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2010. "Are gifts and loans between households voluntary?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2010. "Are gifts and loans between households voluntary?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564894, HAL.
- M. Branchi & G. Gabriele & V. Spiezia, 1999. "Traditional Agricultural Exports, External Dependency And Domestic Price Policies. African Coffee Exports In A Comparative Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 140, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ashima Goyal, 2005.
"Making the politician and the bureaucrat deliver: Employment guarantee in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2005. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver - Employment Guarantee in India," Labor Economics Working Papers 22364, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver: Employment Guarantee in India," Working Papers id:1895, eSocialSciences.
- Quibria, M.G., 2002. "Growth and Poverty: Lessons from the East Asian Miracle Revisited," MPRA Paper 2638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.