Pollution Policy: The Role for Publicly Provided Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Recherche en Energie in its series Papers with number 9301.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LAVAL, GREEN, DEPARTEMENT D'ECONOMIQUE, QUEBEC G1K 7P4.
Phone: (418) 656-2096
Fax: (418) 656-7412
Web page: http://www.green.ecn.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
pollution ; environment;
Other versions of this item:
- Kennedy, P. & Laplante, B. & Maxwell, J., 1990. "Pollution Policy: The Role of Publicly Provided Information," Papers 9021, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magali Delmas & Maria J. Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2010.
"Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence From The Electricity Industry,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 483-498, 04.
- Magali Delmas & Maria Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2007. "Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence from the Electricity Industry," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0707, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bennear, Lori S. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2008. "The impacts of the "right to know": Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 117-130, September.
- Arthur Caplan, 2002.
"Reputation and the Control of Pollution,"
2002-24, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009.
"The Role of Information Provision as a Policy Instrument to Supplement Environmental Taxes: Empowering Consumers to Choose Optimally,"
2009.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, . "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," DEOS Working Papers 1012, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," Discussion Paper Series 2009_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2009.
- Sartzetakis, Eftichis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2008. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," MPRA Paper 12083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002.
"Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S., 2004. "Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 411-434, May.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2008.
"Information Disclosure Policy: Do States' Data Processing Efforts Help More than the Information Disclosure Itself?,"
NBER Working Papers
14409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2010. "Information disclosure policy: Do state data processing efforts help more than the information disclosure itself?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 163-182.
- Khanna, Neha, 2000. "Measuring environmental quality: an index of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 191-202, November.
- Amarnath Ananthanarayanan, 1998. "Is There A Green Link A Panel Data Value Event Study Of The Relationship Between Capital Markets And Toxic Releases," Departmental Working Papers 199818, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2000. "Incentives for pollution control - regulation and public disclosure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2291, The World Bank.
- Francisco J. André & Abderrahmane Sokri & Georges Zaccour, 2009.
"Public Disclosure Programs vs. Traditional Approaches for Environmental Regulation: Green Goodwill and the Policies of the Firm,"
09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 199-212, July.
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The impact of environmental performance rating and disclosure: an empirical analysis of perceptions by polluting firms'managers in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5419, The World Bank.
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "Environmental performance rating and disclosure : an empirical investigation of China's green watch program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5420, The World Bank.
- Afsah, Shakeb & Laplante, Benoit & Makarim, Nabiel, 1996. "Program-based pollution control management : the Indonesian PROKASIH program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1602, The World Bank.
- Mark Cohen & V. Santhakumar, 2007. "Information Disclosure as Environmental Regulation: A Theoretical Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 599-620, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.