The Optimality of Myopic Behaviour in a Competitive Model of Entry and Exit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1566.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
economic equilibrium ; investments ; market ; profit;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2005.
"Start-up Entry Strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms,"
2005.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, . "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andres, 1993.
"Economic instability and aggregate investment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1148, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andres Solimano, 1993. "Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment," NBER Working Papers 4380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andrés., 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Working papers 3552-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1992.
"Uncertainty, investment, and industry evolution,"
3460-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Roy Cerqueti, 2012. "Financing policies via stochastic control: a dynamic programming approach," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 539-561, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.