Sustainable Development and Social Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 94-02.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
economic development ; human resources;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ALVAREZ-CUADRADO, Francisco & LONG, Ngo Van, 2007.
"A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion for Intergenerational Equity : Theory and Implications,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo, 2009. "A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion For Intergenerational Equity: Theory And Implications," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Onno J. Kuik & Barbara Bucher & Michela Catenacci & Etem Karakaya & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Methodological aspects of recent climate change damage cost studies," Working Papers FNU-122, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2006.
- Asheim, G.B. & Buchholz, W. & Tungodden, B., 1999.
5/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2001.
"Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0104, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, . "Intergenerational Equity and the Rate of Discount in Long-Term Social Investment," Working Papers 97005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2004.
"Hyperbolic Discounting And Resource Collapse,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
103, Royal Economic Society.
- Cameron Hepburn & Phoebe Koundouri & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2006.
"Social Discounting Under Uncertainty: A cross-country comparison,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Hepburn, Cameron & Koundouri, Phoebe & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2009. "Social discounting under uncertainty: A cross-country comparison," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 140-150, March.
- J. Aznar-Márquez & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, . "Non-Catastrophic Endogenous Growth and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2004-15, FEDEA.
- V.Martinet & L. Doyen, 2003. "Sustainable management of an exhaustible resource:a viable control model," THEMA Working Papers 2003-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Peter Skott & Leila Davis, 2011.
"Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2011-22, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila, 2013. "Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 188-197.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1996. "Discounting, Morality, and Gaming," Working Papers 97004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.