Investment-Saving Comovement, Capital Mobility, And Fiscal Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 90-91-04.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
capital movements ; investments ; savings;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy, 2005.
"Investment-Saving Comovement under Endogenous Fiscal Policy,"
- Daniel Levy, 1995. "Investment-saving comovement under endogenous fiscal policy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 237-254, July.
- Daniel Levy, 2004.
"Is the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle Really a Puzzle?,"
0402002, EconWPA, revised 12 May 2005.
- Jos Jansen, W, 1996. "Estimating saving-investment correlations: evidence for OECD countries based on an error correction model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 749-781, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.