The Emergence of Party Ideology when Voter Are Uncertain about How the Economy Works
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 396.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
voting ; economic theory;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997.
"When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China,"
30-97, Tel Aviv.
- Paul Heidhues & Johan Lagerlöf, 2000.
"Hiding Information in Electoral Competition,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 00-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Feb 2002.
- Cesar Martinelli & Akihiko Matsui, 2000.
"Policy Reversals and Electoral Competition with Privately Informed Parties,"
0003, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM, revised Jul 2000.
- Martinelli, Cesar & Matsui, Akihiko, 2002. " Policy Reversals and Electoral Competition with Privately Informed Parties," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 39-61.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2005. "Political Ideology and Economic Freedom," Working Papers 05-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cesar Martinelli & Akihiko Matsui, 1999. "Policy Reversals: Electoral Competition with Privately Informed Parties," Working Papers 9905, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM, revised Jan 2000.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.