On Public Ownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 317.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
public ownership ; resource allocation ; games;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquin Silvestre, 1994. "Economic analysis of public ownership," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 19-66, January.
- Hervé Moulin & Alison Watts, 1996.
"Two versions of the tragedy of the commons,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 399-421, December.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "A Lindahl Solution to International Emissions Trading," Working Papers 1177, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sang-Chul Suh, 1994. "A mechanism implementing the proportional solution," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 301-317, December.
- Funaki, Y. & Yamato, T., 2007. "Sequentially Stable Coalition Structures," Discussion Paper 2007-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.