Science and Technology: Perspectives for Public Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada in its series Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization with number 9.
Length: 108 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Industry Canada, Publications Officer, Micro-Economic Policy Analysis, Industry Canada 5th Floor, West Tower 235 Queen Street, Ottawa Ontario K1A 0H5
Web page: http://www.ic.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
TECHNOLOGY; ECONOMIC POLICY;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Mohnen, 1999. "Tax Incentives: Issue and Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-32, CIRANO.
- Maria Manuela NatÃ¡rio & JoÃ£o Pedro Couto & AscensÃ£o Maria Braga & Teresa Maria Tiago, 2011. "Dynamics of innovation in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p466, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.