Food consumption parameters for Brazil and their application to food policy:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 32.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Nutrition surveys Brazil.; Nutrition policy Brazil.; Malnutrition Brazil.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumar, Shubh K., 1979. "Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:," Research reports 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1977. "Issues and evidence on recent Brazilian economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 47-67.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1986. "Changing Patterns of Consumption Underlying Changes in Trade and Agricultural Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50657, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
- Vega, Jose De Jesus Garcia & Gracia, Marcial Canales, 2000. "The Role Of Economic And Demograhpic Variables In Mexican Food Consumption," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.