Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 7.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Food supply India Kerala.; Grain trade India Kerala.; Income distribution India Kerala.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James A. Roumasset, 1996. "Food Security & Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," Working Papers 199607, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Jock & Roumasset, James, 1996. "FOOD Insecurity and Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," MPRA Paper 13323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gray, Cheryl Williamson, 1982. "Food consumption parameters for Brazil and their application to food policy:," Research reports 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- K P, Kannan & Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2007. "Evolution of Social Security in the Lap of Public Action: Recounting the Experience of Kerala," MPRA Paper 9691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.