Instability in Indian agriculture in the context of the new technology:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 25.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Agriculture India.; Agricultural innovations India.; Grain India.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Shamika Ravi & S.D. Chopra, 2003. "Risk management in agriculture," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- He, Senhui & White, Fred C. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 2003. "The Effects Of Research On Wheat Yields And Yield Variances," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35155, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Badatya, K.C., 2005. "Managing Risks of Drought in Indian Agriculture: Role of Credit Institutions," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2005).
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abedullah & Mubaraik Ali, 2006. "Quantifying the Extent and Nature of Risk in Alternative Cropping Patterns in Claveria, Philippines," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 261-280.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and Costly Technology Adoption under Uncertainty: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 295, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jai Pal Singh, 1993. "Green revolution versus instability in foodgrain production in India," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 481-493.
- Mustafa K. Mujeri, 1991. "The Impact of the HYV Technology on the Variability of Rice Production and Yield: Some Evidence from Bangladesh," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 63-81.
- Ramirez, Jorge & Easter, K. William, 1991. "Modeling Policy Options For Irrigation Investment, Buffer Stock Levels And Foodgrain Imports In India," Staff Papers 13970, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.