World food trends and future food security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Food policy reports with number 3.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Food supply ;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gill, Gerard J., 1996. "Agriculture and natural resource management," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 317-332.
- Partha Dasgupta, 1998. "The Economics of Poverty in Poor Countries," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 09, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mikesell, Raymond F., 1995. "The limits to growth : A reappraisal," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 127-131, June.
- Tony Binns & Kenneth Lynch, 1998. "Feeding Africa's growing cities into the 21st century: the potential of urban agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 777-793.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.