Shared ownership and pricing in a network switch
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 94-6.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- James J. McAndrews, 1991. "The evolution of shared ATM networks," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-16.
- Ramiro Losada, 2004. "Should Network Operators Be Allowed To Build Joint Facilities?," Economics Working Papers we043914, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- James J. McAndrews, 1996. "Retail pricing of ATM network services," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2010.
"Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 1046-79, June.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2007. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2007-035, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Degryse, Hans & Ferrari, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2007. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 6592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2008. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2008-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2007. "Investment and usage of new technologies: evidence form a shared ATM network," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0731, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Adrian Masters & Luis-Raul Rodrigez, 2004.
"Endogenous Credit-card Acceptance in a Model of Precautionary Demand for Money,"
04-13, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Masters & Luis Raúl Rodríguez-Reyes, 2005. "Endogenous credit-card acceptance in a model of precautionary demand for money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 157-168, January.
- James J. McAndrews, 1996. "Pricing in vertically integrated network switches," Working Papers 96-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Park, Yong-Sam & Ahn, Byong-Hun, 1999. "Joint ownership and interconnection pricing in network industries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-198, June.
- Ding Lu, 2001. "Shared network investment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 299-312, October.
- Kaie Kerem & Vello Vensel, 2005. "Theory and Empirical Evidence of Business Support Networks," Working Papers 129, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Snellman , Heli & Virén , Matti, 2006. "ATM networks and cash usage," Research Discussion Papers 21/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Massoud Nadia & Rodríguez-Fernández Francisco & Saunders Anthony & Scholnick Barry, 2007.
"The Economics of Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ATMs: A Survey and Some New Evidence,"
201074, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2008. "The economics of credit cards, debit cards and ATMs: A survey and some new evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1468-1483, August.
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael C. Bonello & George M. von Furstenberg & Kari Kemppainen & Sinikka Salo, 2006. "The Adoption of the Euro, Choice of Currency Regime and Integration of Payment Systems," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/5 edited by Morten Balling.
- Rochet Jean-Charles, 2003. "The Theory of Interchange Fees: A Synthesis of Recent Contributions," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.