The costs of intermediate targeting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Working Papers with number 254.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Waud, Roger N, 1977. "Applications of the Kalman Filter in Short-Run Monetary Control," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(1), pages 195-207, February.
- Robert LITTERMAN, 1987.
"The Limits of Counter-Cyclical Monetary Policy: an Analysis Based on Optimal Control Theory and Vector Autoregressions,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 6-7, pages 125-160.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1986. "The limits of counter-cyclical monetary policy: an analysis based on optimal control theory and vector autoregressions," Working Papers 297, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Sand-Zantman, Alain, 2009. "Does a Monetary Union protect against external shocks?: An assessment of Latin American integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 102-118.
- Jean-Pierre Allégret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008.
"Does a Monetary Union protect again foreign shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration using a Bayesian VAR,"
0809, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008. "Does a Monetary Union protect again foreign shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration using a Bayesian VAR," Post-Print halshs-00269122, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008.
"Monetary Integration Issues in Latin America: A Multivariate Assessment,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(3), pages 279-308, September.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008. "Monetary Integration Issues in Latin America: a multivariate assessment," Post-Print halshs-00353356, HAL.
- P. Ruben Mercado, 2001. "Macroeconomic Volatility during Argentina's Import Substitution Stage," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.