The determinants of cross-border bank shareholdings: an analysis with bank-level data from OECD countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 696.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2000 : 36th) ; The changing financial industry structure and regulation : bridging states, countries, and industries
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2013.
"Impact of Foreign Banks,"
DNB Working Papers
370, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2008.
"Location Decisions of Foreign Banks and Institutional Competitive Advantage,"
DNB Working Papers
172, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Claessens, Stijn & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007. "Location decisions of foreign banks and competitive advantage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4113, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.