R&D activities and innovativeness of foreign-owned firms in Ohio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Assessing the Midwest Economy with number GL-6.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alenka S. Giese, 1989. "The Opening of Midwest manufacturing to foreign companies: the influx of foreign direct investment," Working Paper Series, Regional Economic Issues 1989-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Magnus Blomstrom, 1992. "Host Country Benefits of Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 3615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kokko, Ari & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1995.
"Policies to encourage inflows of technology through foreign multinationals,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-468, March.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1995. "Policies to Encourage Inflows of Technology Through Foreign Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riad A Ajami & David A Ricks, 1981. "Motives of Non-American Firms Investing in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(3), pages 25-34, September.
- Linda Aguilar, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in the U.S. and Midwest," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Li, Jiatao & Guisinger, Stephen, 1991. "How well do foreign firms compete in the United States?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 49-53.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Changes over Three Decades," NBER Chapters, in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 113-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.