U.S. agricultural trade and its impact on the Midwest rural economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Assessing the Midwest Economy with number GL-1.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Chinkook & Wills, Darryl & Schluter, Gerald, 1988. "Examining the leontief paradox in U.S. agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 259-272, November.
- Edmondson, William & Petrulis, Mindy & Somwaru, Agapi, 1995. "Measuring the Economywide Effect of the Farm Sector," Technical Bulletins 156778, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wall, Conor & Brown, Jason & Hertz, Tom, 2013. "Crop Prices, Agricultural Revenues, and the Local Economy of the U.S. Heartland," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.