A test of the "expectations hypothesis" using directly observed wage and price expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Staff Studies with number 63.
Date of creation: 1971
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Wachter, Michael L, 1972. "A Test of the "Expectations Hypothesis" Using Directly Observed Wage and Price Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 47-54, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael W. M. Roos & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012.
"The Importance of Timeâ€Series Extrapolation for Macroeconomic Expectations,"
German Economic Review, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik,
Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, vol. 13(2), pages 196-210, 05.
- Michael W.M. Roos & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "The importance of time series extrapolation for macroeconomic expectations," Kiel Working Papers 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Neumark, David & Leonard, Jonathan S, 1993.
"Inflation Expectations and the Structural Shift in Aggregate Labor-Cost Determination in the 1980s,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 786-800, November.
- David Neumark & Jonathan S. Leonard, 1992. "Inflation Expectations and the Structural Shift in Aggregate Labor-Cost Determination in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 4018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1982.
"Expectations, Life Expectancy, and Economic Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
0835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1985. "Expectations, Life Expectancy, and Economic Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 389-408, May.
- Franco Modigliani & Lucas Papademos, 1978. "Optimal demand policies against stagflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 736-782, December.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1980.
"Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality,"
NBER Working Papers
0440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1982. "Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 157-61, February.
- Walter S. Misiolek, 1978. "Specification Error in Estimating the Impact of Expected Inflation on Wages and Unemployment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 217-224, Jul/Oct.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Survey Evidence on The Rationality of Interest Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1974. "Price Expectations and Household's Demand for Financial Assets," NBER Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.