Analysis of short-run exchange behavior: March, 1993 to September, 1975
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 76.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1985.
"Was it real? : the exchange rate-interest differential relation, 1973 - 1984,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
268, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meese, Richard & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1986. "Was it real? The exchange rate -- Interest differential relation: 1973-1984," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 297-298, June.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "Was it Real? The Exchange Rate-Interest Differential Relation, 1973-1984," NBER Working Papers 1732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Levich & Valerio Poti, 2008. "Predictability and 'Good Deals' in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 14597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller, 2011. "Technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2011-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignment: Evaluating Some Proposals for Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
2894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1988. "Exchange rate volatility and misalignment: evaluating some proposals for reform," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-231.
- Stanley Black, 1978. "Policy responses to major disturbances of the 1970s and their transmission through international goods and capital markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 614-641, December.
- Frank McCormick, 1979. "A simple model of the welfare effects of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 147, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.