The welfare implications of continental trading blocs in a model with transport costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Pacific Basin Working Paper Series with number 94-03.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 101 Market Street, MS 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105-1579
Phone: (415) 974-3184
Fax: (415) 974-2168
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/economics/pbc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Ernesto Stein, 1998.
"The Welfare Implications of Trading Blocs among Countries with Different Endowments,"
in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 121-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Ernesto Stein, 1996. "The Welfare Implications of Trading Blocs among Countries with Different Endowments," NBER Working Papers 5472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1995. "Economic regionalism: Evidence from two 20th century episodes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 89-106.
- Hyejoon Im, 2004. "Trading Blocs and Foreign Direct Investment: Endogenous Coalition Structure," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 532, Econometric Society.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999.
"What Is The Cause Of Growth In Regional Trade: Trade Liberalization Or Rta'S? The Case Of Agriculture,"
14605, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Agapi Somwaru, 2001. "What is the Cause of Growth in Regional Trade: Trade Liberalisation or RTAs? The Case of Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 51-79, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.