The welfare implications of continental trading blocs in a model with transport costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Pacific Basin Working Paper Series with number 94-03.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 101 Market Street, MS 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105-1579
Phone: (415) 974-3184
Fax: (415) 974-2168
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/economics/pbc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Ernesto Stein, 1996.
"The Welfare Implications of Trading Blocs among Countries with Different Endowments,"
NBER Working Papers
5472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Ernesto Stein, 1998. "The Welfare Implications of Trading Blocs among Countries with Different Endowments," NBER Chapters, in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 121-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyejoon Im, 2004. "Trading Blocs and Foreign Direct Investment: Endogenous Coalition Structure," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 532, Econometric Society.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999.
"What Is The Cause Of Growth In Regional Trade: Trade Liberalization Or Rta'S? The Case Of Agriculture,"
14605, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Agapi Somwaru, 2001. "What is the Cause of Growth in Regional Trade: Trade Liberalisation or RTAs? The Case of Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 51-79, 01.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1995. "Economic regionalism: Evidence from two 20th century episodes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 89-106.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.