Growth and inflation: a cross-country study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory with number 94-08.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor, 1996.
"Does Inflation Matter for Growth?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
1503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nelson Ramirez-Rondan & Juan Carlos Aquino, 2005.
"Crisis de InflaciÃ³n y Productividad Total de los Factores en LatinoamÃ©rica,"
Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº
2005-005, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- RamÃrez RondÃ¡n, Nelson & Aquino, Juan Carlos, 2006. "Crisis de inflaciÃ³n y productividad total de los factores en LatinoamÃ©rica," Revista Estudios EconÃ³micos, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº, issue 13.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H., . "Sacrifice Ratio and Cost of Inflation for the Indian Economy," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Brian Motley, 1998. "Growth and inflation: a cross-country study," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 15-28.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H., . "Cost and Benefit of Disinflation Policy in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nelson RamÃƒÂrez / Juan Aquino, 2004. "High Inflation, Volatility and Total Factor Productivity," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings, Econometric Society 297, Econometric Society.
- Sweidan, O.D., 2004. "Does Inflation Harm Economic Growth in Jordan?. An Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-2000," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 41-66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.