El efecto "día festivo" en la Bolsa española
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 95.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Keim, Donald B., 1989. "Trading patterns, bid-ask spreads, and estimated security returns : The case of common stocks at calendar turning points," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-97, November.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schatzberg, John D., 1997. "Day of the week effects, information seasonality, and higher moments of security returns," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Rogalski, Richard J, 1984. " New Findings Regarding Day-of-the-Week Returns over Trading and Non-trading Periods: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1603-14, December.
- Pettengill, Glenn N, 1989. "Holiday Closings and Security Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 57-67, Spring.
- Gonzalo Rubio & Mikel Tapia, 1996. "Adverse selection, volume and transactions around dividend announcements in a continuous auction system," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 39-67.
- Ariel, Robert A, 1990. " High Stock Returns before Holidays: Existence and Evidence on Possible Causes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1611-26, December.
- Roger Vergin & John McGinnis, 1999. "Revisiting the Holiday Effect: is it on holiday?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 477-482.
- Gultekin, Mustafa N. & Gultekin, N. Bulent, 1983. "Stock market seasonality : International Evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 469-481, December.
- Rogalski, Richard J, 1984. " A Further Investigation of the Weekend Effect in Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 835-37, July.
- Keim, Donald B & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1984. " A Further Investigation of the Weekend Effect in Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 819-35, July.
- Amado Peiro Gimenez, 1994. "La estacionalidad diaria del mercado de acciones español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 557-569, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.