Trading patterns, bid-ask spreads, and estimated security returns : The case of common stocks at calendar turning points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Shanken, Jay, 1995. "Problems in measuring portfolio performance An application to contrarian investment strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-107, May.
- Foerster, Stephen R. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 1998. "Multimarket trading and liquidity: a transaction data analysis of Canada-US interlistings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 393-412, December.
- James M. Poterba & Scott J. Weisbenner, 1998.
"Capital Gains Tax Rules, Tax Loss Trading and Turn-of-the-Year Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
6616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Capital Gains Tax Rules, Tax-loss Trading, and Turn-of-the-year Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 353-368, 02.
- Fatemi, Ali M. & Park, Jinwoo, 1996. "Seasonal patterns in Japanese ADR returns and the US stock market influence," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Liano, Kartono, 1995. "A pre-holiday effect in the currency futures market: a note," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 299-304.
- Steven L. Heston & Robert A. Korajczyk & Ronnie Sadka, 2010.
"Intraday Patterns in the Cross-section of Stock Returns,"
- Steven L. Heston & Robert A. Korajczyk & Ronnie Sadka, 2010. "Intraday Patterns in the Cross-section of Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(4), pages 1369-1407, 08.
- Kothari, S. P. & Warner, Jerold B., 1997. "Measuring long-horizon security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 301-339, March.
- Juan Carlos Gómez-Sala, 2001. "Rentabilidad y liquidez alrededor de la fecha de desdoblamiento de las acciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 171-202, January.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Wong, Clement Yuk-Pang, 2000. "A survey of market practitioners' views on exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 401-419, August.
- Sias, Richard W. & Starks, Laura T., 1997. "Return autocorrelation and institutional investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 103-131, October.
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- Vicente Meneu & Angel Pardo, . "El efecto "día festivo" en la Bolsa española," Studies on the Spanish Economy 95, FEDEA.
- Vesa Puttonen, 1992. "On the behaviour of the Finnish stock index options markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 117-128, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.