European Labor Share Dynamics: An Institutional Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number ECO2002/13.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Commedatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2003.
"The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp085, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2003. "The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining," DEGIT Conference Papers c008_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, . "The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 03, Society for Computational Economics.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesco Farina, 2007. "The functional distribution of income: a review of the theoretical literature and of the empirical evidence around its recent pattern in European countries," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 005, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl, 2007.
"Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/220, University College Dublin.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl T., 2011. "Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 121-136, June.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Understanding the Dynamics of Labour Shares and Inflation," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Martina Lawless & Karl Whelan, 2007. "Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation," Working Paper Series 784, European Central Bank.
- Luciano BOGGIO & Vincenzo DALL’AGLIO & Marco MAGNANI, 2010.
"On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(3), pages 283-333.
- Luciano Boggio & Vincenzo Dall'Aglio & Marco Magnani, 2009. "On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0957, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Philip Vermeulen, 2007. "Can adjustment costs explain the variability and counter-cyclicality of the labour share at the firm and aggregate level?," Working Paper Series 772, European Central Bank.
- Bental, Benjamin & Demougin, Dominique, 2010. "Declining labor shares and bargaining power: An institutional explanation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 443-456, March.
- repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS
- BAI, Chong-En & QIAN, Zhenjie, 2010. "The factor income distribution in China: 1978-2007," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 650-670, December.
- Roberto Torrini, 2005. "Profit Share and Returns on Capital Stock in Italy: the Role of Privatisations behind the Rise of the 1990s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0671, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.