Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on India Collateral Damage and Response
AbstractThe impact of economic crisis on India has been analysed in the speech. [Speech delivered at the Symposium on 'The Global Economic Crisis and Challenges for the Asian Economy in a Changing World'].
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by eSocialSciences in its series Working Papers with number id:1870.
Date of creation: Feb 2009
Date of revision:
Note: Institutional Papers
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esocialsciences.org
money market; credit; forex; India; economic crisis; Indian banking system; growth; domestic consumption; investment; GDP; financial integration; markets; banks;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-03-07 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-03-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-03-07 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayaraman, T. K. & Choong, Chee-Keong, 2011. "Impact of global growth fluctuations on India: an empirical study," MPRA Paper 33685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Debabrata Patra & Partha Ray, 2010. "Inflation Expectations and Monetary Policy in India," IMF Working Papers 10/84, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.