Report NEP-CWA-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Government of Karnataka GoK, 2009. "Karnataka Budget 2009-10," Working Papers id:1872, eSocialSciences.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on India Collateral Damage and Response," Working Papers id:1870, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1871 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Past, Present and Future of Industrial Policy in India: Adapting to the Changing Domestic and International Environment," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp376, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Bhalotra, S. & Valente, C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick GaulÃ©, 2009. "Access to the scientific literature in India," CEMI Working Papers, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Ahmed, Ali & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "Is the Hand of God Involved in Human Cooperation? An Experimental Examination of the Supernatural Punishment Theory," CAFO Working Papers, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University 2009:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur & Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets," MPRA Paper 13630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kendall, Jake, 2009. "Local financial development and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4838, The World Bank.
- Sevket Pamuk & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Ottoman De-Industrialization 1800-1913: Assessing the Shock, Its Impact and the Response," NBER Working Papers 14763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Tohirin, Achmad, 2009. "Finance and Growth: The Role of Islamic Contracts," MPRA Paper 13744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "ICT in Education: A Study of Public Health Education," MPRA Paper 13768, University Library of Munich, Germany.