Report NEP-BAN-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Financial distress and banks' communication policy in crisis times," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08018, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Kendall, Jake, 2009. "Local financial development and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4838, The World Bank.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2009. "Regulatory reform : integrating paradigms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4842, The World Bank.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The Need for Greater Pro Active Involvement by Regulators in Financial Regulation and Supervision: Lessons From the Legal and General Case," MPRA Paper 13688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth, 2009. "Interest Margins Determinants of Czech Banks," Working Papers IES 2009/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on India Collateral Damage and Response," Working Papers id:1870, eSocialSciences.
- Mara Nogueira & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo & Marco Crocco, 2009. "Gestão de ativo bancário diferenciada no território: um estudo para os estados brasileiros," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td344, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mara Nogueira & Marco Crocco & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo, 2009. "Estratégias bancárias diferenciadas no território: o caso de Minas Gerais," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td345, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.