Non-Cash Benefits and Poverty in Ireland
AbstractThis working paper was not circulated. Please refer to ESRI Policy Research Series Paper No. 39 "Non-Cash Benefits and Poverty in Ireland".
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP130.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smeeding, Timothy M, et al, 1993. "Poverty, Inequality, and Family Living Standards Impacts across Seven Nations: The Effect of Noncash Subsidies for Health, Education and Housing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 229-56, September.
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858.
- Hughes, Gerard & Whelan, Brendan J., 1996. "Occupational and Personal Pension Coverage 1995," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI110.
- Richard Layte & Bertrand Maître & Brian Nolan & Dorothy Watson & James Williams & Barra Casey, 2000. "Monitoring Poverty Trends: Results from the 1998 Living in Ireland Survey," Papers WP132, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Economic incentives, health status and health services utilisation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-169, July.
- Denis Conniffe, 2000. "The Free Electricity Allowance and the Engel Curve," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 173-186.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1989. "Estimating the Value of an In-Kind Transfer: The Case of Food Stamps," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 385-409, March.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009.
"Non-cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(1), pages 49-71.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009. "Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 3954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Callan & Claire Keane, 2008. "Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," Papers WP245, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Verbist, G. (Gerlinde) & Matsaganis, M. (Manos), 2012. "GINI DP 53: The Redistributive Capacity of Services in the EU," GINI Discussion Papers 53, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Rod Hick, 2009. "The SocialWelfare Pensions in Ireland: Pensioner Poverty and Gender," Working Papers 200902, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fahey, Tony & Russell, Helen, 2001. "Family Formation in Ireland Trends, Data Needs and Implications: Report to Family Affairs Unit, Department of Social, Community and Family Affairs," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS43.
- Gerlinde Verbist & Michael Föster & Vaalavou, M., 2013. "GINI DP 74: The Impact of Publicly Provided Services on the Distribution of Resources: Review of New Results and Methods," GINI Discussion Papers 74, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.