Income Distribution and Redistribution: Ireland in Comparative Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP017.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: Nov 1990
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meerman, Jacob, 1978. "Do Empirical Studies of Budget Incidence Make Sense?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 33(3), pages 295-313.
- Bird, Richard M, 1980. "Income Redistribution through the Fiscal System: The Limits of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 77-81, May.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Brendan J. & Hannan, Damian F. & Creighton, S., 1989. "Poverty, Income and Welfare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS146.
- Brian Nolan & Tim Callan, 1989. "Cross-National Poverty Comparisons Using Relative Poverty Lines: An Application and Some Lessons," Papers WP009, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2000. "A Comparative Perspective on Trends in Income Inequality in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 329-350.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1993. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Ireland in the 1970s and 1980s," Papers WP043, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cathal O’Donoghue, 2001.
"Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System - An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 191â216.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2002. "Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System: An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland," Working Papers 0056, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.