Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group in its series Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy with number 2005-10.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2005
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-04-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-04-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leitão, João & Ferreira, João, 2007. "Liberalization of European Telecommunications and Entrepreneurship: Why German and Portuguese Experiences are so Equal and so Different?," MPRA Paper 5728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miltiades N. Georgiou, 2006. "An Empirical Relationship between Entrepreneurship and FDI. A Note," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 2000.
"Cambio tecnologico y dinamica industrial en América latina
[Technological change and industrial dynamics in Latin america]," MPRA Paper 9844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 1999.
"Tecnologia y dinamica industrial en los paises semi-industrializados
[Technology and industrial dynamics in semi-industrialized countries]," MPRA Paper 9845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.