Entrepreneurship in Services and Socially Disadvantaged in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University in its series Working Papers with number 1114.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision: Oct 2011
India; growth; entrepreneurship; socially disadvantaged; poverty; services;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-21 (Entrepreneurship)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Lahiri, Amartya & Paul, Sourabh Bikash, 2010.
"Castes and Labor Mobility,"
Economics working papers
viktoria_hnatkovska-2010-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Oct 2010.
- Kijima, Yoko, 2006. "Caste and Tribe Inequality: Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 369-404, January.
- Megha Mukim & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Growth, Openness and the Socially Disadvantaged," Working Papers 1113, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jun 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ursula Schwarzhaupt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.