The quality of institutions and cyclical properties of macroeconomic policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Econometric Society in its series Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings with number 350.
Date of creation: 11 Aug 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Phone: 1 212 998 3820
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diallo, Oumar, 2009. "Tortuous road toward countercyclical fiscal policy: Lessons from democratized sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 36-50.
- Philippe Aghion & Ioana Marinescu, 2008.
"Cyclical Budgetary Policy and Economic Growth: What Do We Learn from OECD Panel Data?,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 251-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Marinescu, Ioana, 2007. "Cyclical Budgetary Policy and Economic Growth: What Do We Learn From OECD Panel Data?," Scholarly Articles 3350066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006. "El Banco Central de Chile en Comparación con los Bancos Centrales del Mundo," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 367, Central Bank of Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.