Market Valuation and the Q-Theory Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0383.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
INVESTMENTS; ECONOMIC THEORY;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2010.
"Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0772, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2012. "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 459-478, October.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2006.
"Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 293-320.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Departmental Working Papers _166, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Discussion Papers 00005, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Suzuki, Kazuyuki, 2008.
"Information, investment, and the stock market: A study of investment revision data of Japanese manufacturing industries,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 663-676, December.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Kazuyuki Suzuki, 2007. "Information, Investment, and the Stock Market: A Study of Investment Revision Data of Japanese Manufacturing Industries," ISER Discussion Paper 0681, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takashi Hatakeda, 2012. "R&D Investment Smoothing and Corporate Diversification," Discussion Papers 2012-42, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.