The Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) for Germany - Methods of Production and Management of Longitudinal Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 31a.
Length: 57 p.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Viktor & Velling, Johannes, 1992. "Re-migration behaviour and expected duration of stay of guest-workers in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-14, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Licht, Georg & Steiner, Viktor, 1993. "Testing for state dependence effects in a dynamic model of male unemployment behaviour," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Knut Gerlach & OLAF HÃœBLER, 1998. "Firm Size and Wages in Germany â€“ Trends and Impacts of Mobility," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 245-261, January.
- Velling, Johannes, 1993. "Immigration to Germany in the seventies and eighties: the role of family reunification," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kraus, Florian & Steiner, Viktor, 1995. "Modelling heaping effects in unemployment duration models - with an application to retrospective event data in the German socio-economic panel," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.