Tests for Non-ignorable Panel Attrition and Their Application on Wage Estimates from the German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 89.
Length: 41 p.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, .
"Cross-Country Income Mobility Comparisons Under Panel Attrition: The Relevance Of Weighting Schemes,"
19-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, 2011. "Cross-country income mobility comparisons under panel attrition: the relevance of weighting schemes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3495-3521.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, 2006. "Cross-Country Income Mobility Comparisons Under Panel Attrition: The Relevance of Weighting Schemes," Working Papers 47, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.