Repercussions of Reunification: Patterns and Trends in the Socio-Economic Transformation of East Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 44.
Length: 30 p.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annette Weichselberger & Peter JÃ¤ckel, 1991. "InvestitionsaktivitÃ¤ten westdeutscher Unternehmen in der ehemaligen DDR," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 44(12), pages 06-10, October.
- Wolfgang Nierhaus, 1991. "Realeinkommen und Lohnpolitik in den neuen BundeslÃ¤ndern," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 44(12), pages 03-05, October.
- Sebastian Schnettler & Sebastian KlÃ¼sener, 2013. "Economic stress or random variation? Revisiting german reunification as a natural experiment to investigate the effect of economic contraction on sex ratios at birth," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Richard Hauser & Joachim R. Frick & Klaus MÃ¼ller & Gert G. Wagner, 1993. "Inequality in Income and Satisfaction: A Comparison of East and West Germans before and after Unification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 86, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Whyman, Philip, 2002. "Living with the Euro: the consequences for world business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 208-215, October.
- Grunert, Holle & Lutz, Burkart, 1994. "Systems Transformation and Labor Market Structure: The Case of East Germany," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley qt4v7944g7, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 580, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 1992. "The Changing Value of Human Capital in Eastern Europe: Lessons from the GDR," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 55, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.