Zukunftsgestaltung ohne Wirtschaftswachstum?: Ergebnisse eines Workshops des DIW im Auftrag von Greenpeace Deutschland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 168.
Length: 165 p.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben-David, D. & Rahman, A., 1996.
"Technological Convergence and International Trade,"
4-96, Tel Aviv.
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 1995.
"Free Trade and Long-Run Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Elena Seghezza, 1996.
"Testing for Trade-Induced Investment-Led Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Gundlach, Erich & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1994. "Globalisation of production and markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 807, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.