Equilibria of a Two-Person Non-Zero Sum Noisy Game of Timing
AbstractNecessary and sufficient conditions are obtained for the existence of an equilibrium point (as well as for the existence of a dominating equilibrium point) in a two-person non-zero sum game of timing.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 579.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Jan 1981
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00323348 is not listed on IDEAS
- David P. Myatt, 2005. "Instant Exit from the Asymmetric War of Attrition," Economics Series Working Papers 160, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf & YANG, Zaifu, .
"A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2004. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-004/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings,Jean-Jacques & Laan,Gerard,van der & Talman,Dolf & Yang,Zaifu, 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-357915, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Discussion Paper 2005-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2012. "Potential competition in preemption games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 53-66.
- Hirata, Daisuke, 2014. "A model of a two-stage all-pay auction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 5-13.
- Philippe Bich, 2008. "An extension of Reny's theorem without quasiconcavity," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00323348, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.