Information Aggregation and Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 528.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1979
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Economic Studies (1982), 49: 31-42
Note: CFP 542.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-90, February.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-74, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Buiter, Willem H & Eaton, Jonathan, 1980.
"Policy Decentralisation and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
172, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1980. "Policy Decentralization and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies," NBER Working Papers 0531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju, 2006.
"Sensation Seeking, Overconfidence, and Trading Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
12223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju, 2009. "Sensation Seeking, Overconfidence, and Trading Activity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 549-578, 04.
- Glick, Reuven & Kretzmer, Peter & Wihlborg, Clas, 1995.
"Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 249-273, May.
- Reuven Glick & Peter Kretzmer & Clas Wihlborg, 1990. "Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: an empirical analysis," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 90-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2001.
"On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Bénassy, Jean-pascal, 1997. "On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9722, CEPREMAP.
- Laurence Weiss, 1981. "Interest Rate Policies and Informational Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 589, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 1999. "On the Optimality of Activist Policies with a Less Informed Government," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Weiss, Laurence, 1982.
"Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 699-727, August.
- Sanford Grossman & Laurence Weiss, 1980. "Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 558, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- S. Grossman & L. Weiss, . "Heterogeneous Information and the Theory of the Business Cycle," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.