The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 473.
Length: 83 pages
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Handbook of Mathematical Economics, Vol. 11, North-Holland, 1982, pp. 1007-1061
Note: No page 8; CFP 541.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1993. "The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1007-1061 Elsevier.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
- Franco Donzelli, 2006.
"Walras and pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in general equilibrium theory,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 491-530, December.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2006. "Walras and Pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in General Equilibrium Theory," Departmental Working Papers 2006-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007.
"Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0722, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Taming The Incomputable, Reconstructing The Nonconstructive And Deciding The Undecidable In Mathematical Economics," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 5-51.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics," Working Papers 0128, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics, DSGE and the Theory of Policy - Computable & Constructive Foundations," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1125, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "DSGE And Beyond – Computable And Constructive Challenges," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1122, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.