Ecosystem Management in Models of Antagonistic Species Coevolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Crete, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 0503.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 26 Dec 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-11-18 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2002.
"Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 189-220, September.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2000. "Optimal ecosystem management when species compete for limiting resources," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Pemberton, Malcolm & Ulph, David, 2001. " Measuring Income and Measuring Sustainability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2003.
"Valuing biodiversity from an economic perspective : a unified economic, ecological and genetic approach,"
9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2003. "Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: A Unified Economic, Ecological, and Genetic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1597-1614, December.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: A Unified Economic, Ecological and Genetic Approach," Working Papers 0102, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2001. "Valuing biodiversity from an economic perspective : a unified economic, ecological and genetic approach," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Valuing Biodiversity from an Economic Perspective: AUnified Economic, Ecological and Genetic Approach," Working Papers 0301, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- U. Dieckmann & R. Law, 1996. "The Dynamical Theory of Coevolution: A Derivation from Stochastic Ecological Processes," Working Papers wp96001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jeff Frank & Philip Wrigley, 2001. "A Night at the Opera," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(3), pages 167-176, July.
- XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2009.
"Modeling Complex Systems,"
17498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2009. "Modelling Complex Systems," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53216, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Coevolutionary Investments in Human Speech and Trade," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21318, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.