Role of outside considerations in the design of compensation schemes (the)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8922.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramton Peter C. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 255-283, August.
- Peter Cramton & Thomas R. Palfrey, 1995. "Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement," Papers of Peter Cramton 95geb, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Cramton, Peter C. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1990. "Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement," Working Papers 731, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.