Marginal cost pricing and Pareto optimality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1988037.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplan, T-R & Wettstein, D, 1996.
"Cost Sharing : Efficiency and Implementation,"
44-96, Tel Aviv.
- Bonnisseau, J.M., 2000.
"The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.47, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2000. "The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0262, Econometric Society.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- Flam, Sjur & Jourani, A., 2006.
"Prices and Pareto Optima,"
2006:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000. "Prices and Pareto Optima," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2010. "Implementation of marginal cost pricing equilibrium allocations with transfers in economies with increasing returns to scale," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 163-184, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.