Marginal cost pricing and Pareto optimality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1988037.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2000.
"The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0262, Econometric Society.
- Bonnisseau, J.M., 2000. "The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.47, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Guoqiang Tian, 2010. "Implementation of marginal cost pricing equilibrium allocations with transfers in economies with increasing returns to scale," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 163-184, March.
- Kaplan, T-R & Wettstein, D, 1996.
"Cost Sharing : Efficiency and Implementation,"
44-96, Tel Aviv.
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000.
"Prices and Pareto Optima,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.