Factor Demand and Product Supply Relations in Australian Agriculture : The CRESH/CRETH Production System
AbstractThis 1976 paper discusses a multi-input, multi-output production function for modelling Australian agriculture within the ORANI model. Literature is surveyed, and a theoretical approach outlined. A CRESH-CRETH production function is proposed, and equations derived. Theory and data are described, but actual regression results are deferred to a later report. Please note: The PDF download of this fairly old paper is an optical scan of indifferent, but legible, quality
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre in its series Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers with number op-08.
Date of creation: Nov 1976
Date of revision:
Agriculture; CRESH/CRETH Production System;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Philip D., 1987. "Agricultural Supply Response in ORANI," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(03), December.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Martin, John F., 1982. "Induced Innovation in the High Rainfall Zone," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.