Ley De Thirlwall Y Modelo De Brechas: Un Modelo Unificado
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UN - RCE - CID in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA with number 004835.
Date of creation: 22 Jul 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edmar Bacha, 1982. "Growth with limited supplies of foreign exchanges: a reappraisal of the two-gap model," Textos para discussÃ£o 26, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, 1999. "Mexico's Economic Growth and the Balance of Payments Constraint: A cointegration analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 149-159.
- Jonathan Perraton, 2003. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth and Developing Countries: An examination of Thirlwall's hypothesis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1989. "Macroeconomia," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 138, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1997. "Reflections on the Concept of Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(3), pages 377-385, April.
- Thirlwall, Anthony P & Hussain, Mohammed Nureldin, 1982. "The Balance of Payments Constraint, Capital Flows and Growth Rate Differences between Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 498-510, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Carlos García Sáenz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.